Welcome to Monroe Motor Products
Monroe Motor Products is celebrating 100 years in business as a Parts Plus-Auto Parts Distribution Warehouse.
After 100 years Monroe Motor Products continues to offer exceptional service while maintaining their high ethical standards. From Rochester to Potsdam, N.Y., to Northern Pennsylvania, Monroe’s warehouse operation and their company-owned Parts Plus auto stores serve as ideal representatives of Parts Plus.
Monroe Motor Products’ success over the past 100 years can be attributed to its people. Our people remain our most important resource, along with our customers and the strong relationships we continue to maintain with our many suppliers.
Our Mission Statement reflects a corporate culture that has guided us through the years. We will strive to identify the evolving needs of our customers so that we can continually provide competitively priced, superior products and services that simply exceed your expectations.
Powered by Genuine Parts Company
Genuine Parts Company, founded in 1928, is a service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts, office products and electrical/electronic materials. The Company serves tens of thousands of customers from more than 2,650 operations and has approximately 39,600 employees.
With over 88 years of distribution expertise, GPC's commitment and reputation for just-in-time service position us as a critical partner in our customers' success.