Imagine the position to use your automotive or customer service expertise with both our wholesale and retail customers on a daily basis, serve as a leader to your teammates, and lead to be the dominant parts supplier in the market. If this sounds like you, we are looking for a passionate Assistant Store Manager. This is the right opportunity for you if you:
- Enjoy creating a superior customer service experience to achieve maximum market penetration, drive store growth, increase sales and profitability
- Know how to provide daily leadership and create and sustain a culture of employee engagement
- Know the importance of partnering with your teammates in order to drive company owned store initiatives
- Care about people and profit
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career the opportunities are endless!
- A Day in the life:
- Lead a successful team, support the store manager, and manage in our fast-paced retail stores
- Manage store operations to maximize sales, profits and customer service
- Build, coach, train and engage crew team to deliver superior levels of customer care and business results
- Inventory protection, asset management, operational and safety issues
- Overall cleanliness and readiness of delivery vehicles, sales floor, stock room and outside areas
- Drive operational and marketing programs while steering toward continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Grow customer relationships, help with sales/service questions, and ensure a positive experience both in the store and on the phone
- High school diploma or equivalent. Technical or trade school courses or degree completion.
- Experience in the automotive after-market service industry or hobby/DIY world, or at least the willingness to learn all things automotive.
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long term relationships
- Thrive off of working in a very fast paced and complex environment.
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems
- Ability to lift 60lbs in some situations
- And if you have this, even better:
- Background and/or passion for automotive industry, heavy equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine, or dealership.
- Experience in a parts store, auction, retail store, auto body/collision, or fast food/restaurant/convenience store management experience
- Entirely customer-centric (external/internal)
- ASE Certifications
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team